This event will be an excellent opportunity for all
three partner schools, Jinnam Girls' Middle School, Novaliches High School and E. Rodriguez High School, to enhance their
participation in the on-line project on the web site and better understanding
the two countries
All students from JGMS, NHS and ERHS are welcome
3. Due date and notice of winners
work must be submitted by October 25, 2006
2) Winners will be announced by
October 31, 2006
1) Essay Contest ( Language: English )
- subject (choose one) :
Introducing my country's culture, history, or school, club activity, school
uniform, Feelings and insights about South Korea or the Philippines (the
country you live in), etc.
- length: Approximately 1~2 pages.
(Time New Roman, size
2) Cartoon contest
(scanned or digital
camera picture with English description)
- subject (choose one): Drawing or creating an 8-frame comic about a future
school, classroom, or city.
- free size
3) Photo contest
- subject: Anything you like.
- length: approximately 2 photos
- size: bigger 1208£ª960 pxls, less 6MB
Prizes will be provide by Jinnam Girls
Grand Prize (1 person for all three categories) - MP3
First Prize (1 person for each category ) -books or USB memory
Second Prize (2 people for each category) -books or USB memory
Third Prize (4 people for each category) - a set of
Fourth Prize - Floppy disks
- some participants will
get a souvenir ball point pen.
6. Submission: http://ictmsn.myi.cc/event/events06.htm
You can only summit one entry on
the above web site.
- an on line exhibition will be held on the above web
- off line exhibitions may be held at each of the schools
1) First, each school's teachers will judge their students' work and
Teachers from each of the three schools will re-judge the chosen works
together to select the final winners.
2) We will not permit student's
3) Each school will make up and show the list of judges.