This event will be an excellent opportunity for all
three partner schools , Chungdeok Middle School, Novaliches High School and the
other schools to enhance their participation in the on-line project on the web
site and better understanding the two countries.
All students from CMS, NHS and the other schools in QC the Philippines are welcome.
3. Due date and notice of winners
1) Students' work must be submitted by September, 30,
2) Winners will be announced by October 15, 2008
1) Essay Contest ( Language : English )
- subject (choose one) :
Introducing my country's culture, history, or school, e-clean, club activity, My
teacher, Feelings and insights about South Korea or the Philippines (the
country you live in), World EXPO etc.
- length: Approximately 1~2 pages.
(Time New Roman, size
2) Cartoon (Sketch) contest
(scanned or digital
camera picture with English description)
- subject (choose one): Drawing or creating an 8-frame comic about Friendship, my teacher, school, e-Clean, or
city. World EXPO
- free size
3) Photo contest
- subject: Anything you like.
- length: approximately 2 photos
- size: bigger 1208£ª960 pxls, less 6MB
Prizes will be provide by Chungdeok Middle School
Grand Prize (1 person for all three categories) - MP3
First Prize (1 person for each category ) –USB memory stick
Second Prize (2 people for each category) -book
Third Prize (4 people for each category) - a set of
Encouragement (some) – a stationary
- some participants
will get a souvenir ball point pens.
6. Submission: http://ictmsn.org/event/events08.htm
You can only summit one entry on
the above web site.
- an on line exhibition will be held on the above web
- off line exhibitions may be held at each of the schools
1) First, each school's teachers will judge their students' work and
Teachers from each of the three schools will re-judge the chosen works
together to select the final winners.
2) We will not permit student's
3) Each school will make up and show the list of judges.