This event will be an excellent opportunity for all partner schools ,Yeosugubong Middle
School, Chungdeok Middle School, Novaliches High School, Ramon, Magsaysay (Cubao)
High School in the Philippines , SMA Negeri 1 Subang in the Indonesia, North-Eastern
Federal University in Sakha republic(Russia), Chitralarada royal school , Sripatum
University in Thailand and the other schools to enhance their participation in the on-line
project on the web site and better understanding the 5 countries.
2.Participants: All students from YGMS, CMS, NHS, RMCHS, 1 SHS , NEFU, CRS, SU
and the other are welcome
3. Due date and notice of winners
1) Students' work must be submitted by October 25, 2011
2) Winners will be announced by November 10, 2011
1) Essay Contest ( Language : English )
- subject (choose one) : Introducing your country's culture,
history, hero, or school, cyber ethics, My teacher, my dream, Feelings and
insights about South Korea, the
Philippines, Indonesia, Sakha(Russia), Thailand (the country you live in), Peace
of the world, compassion for the poor, 2012 Yeosu World EXPO, ALCoB etc.
- length: Approximately 1~2 pages.
(Time New Roman, size 12 point)
2) Cartoon (Sketch) contest
(scanned or digital camera picture with English description)
- subject (choose one): Drawing or creating an 8-frame comic about Friendship on SNS (or offline), my teacher,
school, my dream, cyber ethics, peace, or city. 2012 Yeosu World EXPO
- free size
3) Photo contest
- subject: Nature. Tradition, friend, school, compassion, freedom.
- length: approximately 2 photos
- size: bigger 1208£ª960 pxls, less 6MB
subject: traditional dance, nature, free idea etc.
- length: approximately 3~5 minutes
- size: less than 5MB(if over the size, divide it and make series, upload
YouTube and share it or send firstname.lastname@example.org)
Prizes will be provide by Yeosugubong Middle School and Chungdeok Middle
Grand Prize (1
person for all three categories) – MP4 player
First Prize (1
person for each category ) –USB memory stick
Second Prize (3
people for each category) -book
Third Prize (4
people for each category) - a set of pencils
(some) – a stationary
- some participants will get a souvenir ball point pens.
6. Submission: http://ictmsn.myi.cc/event/events11.htm
You can only summit one entry on the above web site.
- an on line exhibition will be held on the above web site
- off line exhibitions may be held at each of the schools
- UCC over 5 MB can upload YouTube or send email@example.com
1) First, each school's teachers will judge their students' work and then
Teachers from each of participated schools will re-judge the chosen works
together to select the final winners.
2) We will not permit student's copyright.
3) Each school will make up and show the list of judges.